Essie Roses with Going incognito, I pink I can and Pink happy

Sunday, February 08, 2015

I was clearly having a good manicure day because these roses turned out awesome. They're not even hard to do either, it's just getting the details right and having to make it resemble a rose that's the trickiest part.

Some of the polishes might even sound familiar because they recently appeared in my last Spring manicure post but you can't blame me. Those pinks are gorgeous and they combine to make the prettiest roses.

I think I really need to fix my posts up. I can't even think of what else I want to include in the written part. English was never one of my strengths. Can anyone give me any advice on how to make my blog posts better?

In the meantime I'll let the pictures do the talking. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)