China Glaze's Choo-Choo Choose you

Monday, December 01, 2014

I can't believe I actually had doubts about this polish before even wearing it but I love its' beautiful outcome. You will find many different posts out there about this shade but not all the pictures will be showing the same colour. Why? Because Choo Choo Choose you is a duochrome with shimmer shifting goodness. 

CG's CCCY is a purple grey with gold shimmers which darkens as it is set on the nail but then people are saying there's a bit of green to it too which my camera failed to pick up.


I couldn't be more happier with the clean up and the formula was good to work with. Despite those I still wanted to add more and nothing felt easier than nail stamping. I do like to bring out my plates more than often even though I just have the two sets.

The design is from Bundle Monster's BM 203 stamped with just a plain black which darkened the look even more but it doesn't stop me from liking how neat it still looks.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)