China Glaze Blue-purple cloud mani

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

I've been loving the blue-purple combination these days so I decided to use those colours for this cloud mani.



For this manicure:
  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply a basic white as your base. For this manicure I used Nail Inc's Floral street.
  • With the following polishes do three vertical lines like shown.
    China Glaze's Secret periwinkle - Periwinkle blue
    China Glaze's Spontaneous - Purple
    China Glaze's Skyscraper - Midnight blue-purple and silver glitter
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I used INM's Out the door top coat.)



The 'clouds' aren't quite round and neat but I still think the colour combo is on point!

What other colour combinations would you like to see for these cloud designs?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)