China Glaze Glittering garland checkered mani

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

This next manicure was one of those I was eager to share. It feels christmas-sy to me and I bet that's because the polishes mainly came from the Autumn/Winter collections. Just the base itself I find looks gorgeous and I'm not usually a green lover. It also makes my skin colour look just the way I like it.



For this manicure:
  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply two coats of China Glaze's glittering garland as the base. This is a polish full of green and gold flecks in a dark green base.
  • Using striping tape apply two vertically and three horizantally. You may want to adjust this step depending on how big you want the squares.
  • With China glaze's Purr-fect plum and Swing baby - shimmery gold, paint in the squares and remove the striping tape. Make sure you speed up a little here, you don't want to remove the striping tape when the polish is too dry.
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I used INM's Out the door top coat.)




I'm so over this so called summer we were having in the UK. Can't wait for winter to come around so I'll be sporting more of looks like these.

What do you think of this design?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)