NOTD: OPI’s a grape fit

Monday, June 11, 2012

I’ve added many colours to my favourites but purples still remains as one of them. This is OPI’s a grape fit which is a lavender purple crème. It somewhat reminds me of China glaze’s Spontaneous but I can’t say how similar they are because I haven’t compared them. It’s the only other polish that comes to mind when wearing this.

Photo taken indoors, natural light. The phhoto closest to the true colour

The formula was good enough, it was runny but not too much so two coats still did the job. Considering the formula and OPI’s wide brush you just have to be careful how much you loaded on the brush.

Once again my camera is not capturing the true colour, it’s either looking lighter than it is or the colour is leaning towards a blue-ish purple. I guess it could be the lighting too since it was between 6-9pm when I took these photos. I would say the first photo is the closest to the true colour but a little darker.

Photo taken indoors, natural light

Before I’ve even managed to snap a few more pictures I ended up denting the polish on my middle finger, twice. Yeah, it had to be that middle finger didn’t it. Since it was smudged I gave the glitter gradient manicure a try, mind you it was a lousy attempt so I didn’t picture any of it. I’ll have to remove it pretty soon.

Photo taken outdoors, sunlight
What's your favourite purple polish?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)