China Glaze's Bogie

Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's been so long since wearing China Glaze's Bogie, one of the first CG polishes I purchased 2-3 years ago. Can't believe I've had it for so long already and hasn't even been worn more than 2-3 times.

CG's Bogie is a shimmery egg plant purple from the vintage vixen collection. After looking closely the shimmers seems to be a mix of blue and pink. It's a little sparkly whilst being a little vampy.






Everything from the application to the drying time went great. The polish applied smooth and the first coat covered the majority of my nail; it just left behind a few empty patches which is nothing that a second coat can't fix. In the photos I'm wearing two coats.

Even without topcoat it is pretty shiny but I guess half the credit goes to the shimmers. The cleanup was fairly easy which is why I ended up wiping away more than I should have. Doesn't seem so in the photos but in person the gap between the polish and the cuticles did look a little big. Overall it's a nice polish to wear from time to time.

What do you think about this polish?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It's an interesting color and I don't think I have anything similar to it. I'd have to see it in person to know if I'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous color! The shimmer in there is so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is beauuuutiful!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)