Barry M's Meadow and Moyou stamping

Saturday, September 12, 2015

I've had this polish in my possession for quite a while but it hasn't made its appearance on my blog until now. Reason being the past few times I've given it a try it ends up being removed long before I go ahead with the pictures. I did think that sort of pearly silky finish just weren't my thing but this time I decided to stick with it and pair it with some stamping to see if my feelings about it will change. Hmm, I could say a little bit.

For this manicure:
  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply two coats of Barry M's Meadow.
  • With Konad's white polish and Moyou's Suki plate No.7 stamp the swirl design on each nail.
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I used INM's Out the door top coat.)


How do you feel about these sort of polishes? Do you own any?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)