Missha Gelatio PK01 & aztec nail stamping

Monday, June 12, 2017

Anyone heard of the brand Missha? I remember when their BB creams were the talk of the town and only when I went Korea I realised they had nail polishes too *rubs hands together*. They were having some sort of deal so I threw a few in my shopping basket. I wish I bought more.

This polish is from their gelatio range but I couldn't see a name printed on the label apart from PK01. It's a really nice pinky nude and 2 - 3 coats does the job. Got to love this colour against my skin tone.


For this manicure:
  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat. I used OPI's Base coat.
  • Apply Missha Gelatio PK01.
  • Using the Chitchatnails BM XL-202 stamping plate from Bundle Monster and black Konad stamping polish, stamp an Aztec pattern on the ring finger nail.
  • Using China Glaze's Fairy dust apply to the ring finger nail then apply a clear rhinestone to the top of each nail.
  • Seal everything with a top coat. I used Skin Food's top coat.


Ahh. The colour + the shape = Love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)