NOTD: Zoya’s Cho

Friday, November 02, 2012

Before I move on to any of the fall polishes I’ve lined up I thought I’d start off neutral and slowly move onto the darker shades. The last neutral I wore was Zoya’s Farah which was also from the same collection as Cho but I don’t remember liking it too much. I couldn’t say I felt much difference with this one though.


Cho as described on the Zoya website is an “opaque yellow-toned light soft peachy beige with a hint of ultra fine silver shimmer. A light, creamy nude especially nice for skin tones with olive or yellow undertones”. 

Very accurate description except I didn’t really see the soft peachy side. I did realise the fine silver shimmer though which looked lovely in the bottle but as with the past shimmer polishes I’ve tried from Zoya they don’t show up as much.

It simply took two coats to become opaque and I didn’t experience any problem when painting. Even though this neutral matched my skin tone I didn’t like it as much as I thought it would. Everything else about it seemed fine except my feelings towards the colour and my chipped index finger which had a fluffy surface because of the teabag I used when I attempted to repair it. 

I tried to do a quick fix and pulled out one of my rhinestone wheels and placed it on the accent nail to form a pyramid. Oh that was a wrong move I made, it ended up looking a bit tacky or maybe I should have used clear rhinestones for the whole thing to match the neutral theme. I removed this manicure a day or so later and ended up leaving my nails bare for a week after.

What’s your favourite nude polish? How many nudes if any do you own?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)