NOTD: Misa’s So HOT in sunglasses

Monday, October 29, 2012

First off, please excuse the index finger. That chipped corner had been bugging me for about a week. I managed to break 2-3 nails at work in one day. I looked at some YouTube videos on how to repair your nails with a teabag but that method didn’t quite work for me. I’m guessing it’s the teabag and glue I used; it didn’t sit flat and cover the broken part so eventually I ripped the broken part off. That I did for all the broken nails. I was better off growing them out than trying to repair them.


So HOT in sunglasses is such a bright blazing red and because it’s so vivid it washes out my skin colour making my hands look quite pale. The shade was intimidating at first but the longer I wore it the more it grew on me. Its brightness does make it stand out from all the reds I have.  I only just realised on some parts of my accent nail that it’s a little patchy but in person I noticed none of this. 

The application process went fine without any problems and this shade only took two coats. Surprisingly unlike Misa’s Bubblepop, this hardly stained my nails even though this was the brightest shade in the collection.

This will be about the last Misa polish and summer shade I wear for now. There’s still two remaining polishes I haven’t tried from the HOT Summers collection but I think I’ll have to store them away and move onto my fall polishes before fall’s over. Those will have to wait until next year.

What’s the brightest red you own? How often if ever do you wear red?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)