Nails Inc's Lanesborough place & my first zebra print stamping

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Here's the next Nails Inc polish I have to show and it's Lanesborough place, a yellowy gold shimmer. 


Lanesborough place was almost opaque in once coat and had a very smooth application but despite that it shows very apparent brush strokes so this polish needs to be applied carefully. Cleanup felt harder though; I guess shimmer polishes just ain't that easy sometimes especially when the shimmery goodness starts leaking everywhere and making a mess. Lucky it's not the case with this one this time.




I'm still on the lookout for the perfect gold but it seems like lanesborough place isn't the one. It doesn't match my yellow undertone skin and with it's finish I'm not quite sure it'll work well for stamping but it's good enough as a stamping base colour though. I didn't like it as a full manicure but I don't mind it for nail art. 


This is also the first time I've done a zebra print stamping manicure too! The zebra print was from the Bundle monster plate 223 and stamped on using a Konad black polish and sealed with INM out the door top coat. Simple.


Wasn't really fond of this design when it was actually on my nails because it weren't really my style, a little too wild for me but even so I still kept it on for a few days to see if it'll grow on me. Didn't think it was so bad afterwards.

What does everyone think of this manicure? What's your favourite animal print manicure? Talking about animals anyone have any pets? :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)