Barry M's Indigo

Monday, August 25, 2014

I remember first seeing Indigo on someone else's blog but who exactly I'm not quite sure (sorry!) They did a good job at capturing the beauty of this shade because I was pulled in. It went straight on my to buy list after but didn't make it back home with me until way way later.








Indigo is this sort of purple blue which is that type of midnight shade. You're looking at two thin coats here but one thick coat would also suffice. Smooth application throughout the whole process but this time no top coat was applied. I was planning to add a design, if only time wasn't something holding me back.
After a whole rough day at work, this manicure only suffered minor tip wear which is good enough without top coat.

Hope everyone enjoyed this post! 

What's your favourite midnight blue/purple shade? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)