Color Club's Million dollar listing over two tone stamped manicure

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hey everybody, has it been too long or has it been too long? I know, I know. but I'm getting that blogging mojo back and even updated my instagram! 

UK weather was giving me all the false hope that summer had arrived with some heat and sun showing up on random days so thats when I pulled out these pastels. Suns out, pastels out.


I'm still trying to work this Nikon DSLR camera out but it randomly rotates my photos and made me realise the side pose doesn't look too bad. I've tried changing my hand poses and doing all that photo rotating myself but it just ends up with one word, awkward. The whole thing just looked awkward.




For this manicure you'll need:
  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • Two coats of a lilac base colour, here I used Essie's Lilacism. Two coats would be ideal but Essie's Lilacism really needed about 3 to keep it from looking obviously patchy.
  • With a Barry M's Sugar apple which is a pastel minty green, on one side of the nail. Give it about 10-15 minutes before moving on.
  • Using random parts of the design from Moyou London's Mother nature 02 plate, stamp all the nails. 
  • Apply a thin layer of Color Club's Million dollar listing shimmery top coat.
  • Seal with your preferred top coat (I used INM's Out the door top coat)




Hope everyone enjoyed reading this post. I hope to bring you guys more posts and designs once I get back into painting regularly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)