Models Own's pink gradient with Moyou swirls

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Long time no gradient! I wanted my nails to look girly with a bit of elegance to it so pink was the best choice. It's nice to be able to pick all the colours I need from one collection especially when you're spoilt for choice of pinks. Less thinking, more polishing!
All polishes used here were from Models Own's Hyper gel collection.





For this manicure you'll need:
  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • A basic white polish. Paint two coats and let dry. The white I used was MO's White light.
  • Apply the three pinks from light to dark on the sponge and sponge onto the nails.
    The polishes used here was:
    MO's Pink Veneer - Baby pink
    MO's Coral Glaze - Peachy coral
    MO's Cerise Shine - Bright fuchsia pink
  • With the swirl design on Moyou London's Suki collection plate no.07 and a white polish, stamp the design on the whole nail.
  • Seal with your preferred top coat (I used INM's Out the door top coat)



Ahh I do hate how some bright polishes make my skin look so yellow. Even the photo editing softwares can't help me much. Is it my lighting? Can anyone help with some advice on that?

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed reading this post. Don't forget I'm also on


Hit the link above to check it out! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)