Nails Inc's Night Sky

Friday, June 17, 2016

Whatever the weather I'm always in for a dark pigmented blue. After rummaging through all my drawers trying to decide which polish to use I ended up with Nails Inc's Night Sky from their Alexa collection.


I didn't want to keep this one plain and the polish name just kept making me think of stars, stars and stars so that's what my ring finger nail design ended up with after two attempts.






The manicure looks a little 'dusty' and not as smooth because my INM Out the door top coat was thickening up and giving me a hard time. It did serve me well long enough but I think it's time for a polish haul :D

Think I'll keep this short and end it here because my body's telling me to HIT THE SHEETS. <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)