China Glaze Blue ya!

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I have some kind of weakness for these blues and whenever it comes close to Christmas I always find myself wearing something similar. They make my skin look great against it.

China Glaze Blue ya is a deep blue filled with blue and green shimmers. It has a formula which didn't give me any trouble so two coats did the job.





For this manicure:


  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • Paint two coats of China Glaze's Blue ya! on all nails apart from the ring finger nail. Paint any basic white on the ring finger nail, give it a few minutes to dry. Model Own's White light was used for this design.
  • Using the Bundle Monster BM-203 nail plate, transfer the image onto the stamper using China Glaze's Blue ya.
  • With China Glaze's I'm not lion which is a champagne glitter mixed with some holo, paint some of the empty squares whilst the image is still on the stamper.
  • After a few seconds seal the design with your preferred top coat (I used OPI's fast dry top coat here.)
  • Wait until the design has fully dried on the stamper before removing and placing on the ring finger nail. Apply a top coat to seal everything.





I'm loving this one. Kept it on my nails for a few extra days to give it more time to shine. Hope you guys liked this post as much as I liked my manicure.

What is your favourite kind of blue to wear at this time of the year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)