Choi's first blog award!

Sunday, March 31, 2013


I contemplated whether I would do this tag since I wanted this blog to be strictly nail related but considering it's my first award and it's a good concept, I think I'd best not break the chain :)

I've been kindly nominated by Jane from Paging doctor pretty so big thanks Jane! The liebster award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers in order to help them promote and give them more recognition for their hard work.


Here are the rules of the tag:

1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.

2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers. 
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!.

Be warned I'm not a very interesting person so here's the questions from Jane: 

1. What is your *least* favorite beauty step or ritual?
Definitely has to be the hair removal procedures especially when it comes to my face. My upper lip hurts like £"$%%^&^*& and I still can't help but get a bit tweezer happy when I'm plucking my brows sometimes. I'm not even going to mention when it comes to 'the place where the sun don't shine' because it kills.

2. Would you rather live a year without foundation/concealer or a year without hair conditioner?
I'd live a year without foundation/concealer because I know I could do without them. I can go out with just my brows, lashes, eyeliner and lips done but I need the hair conditioner to make my hair look lush *swishes hair around* :D

3. What are you most excited about for Spring?
The British weather and Spring fashion. Everything is so simple. It's not too hot or cold, just that light breeze.

4. What is your favorite kind of ethnic cuisine?
Ahh this is hard! Japanese and Chinese then.

5. What part of your blog are you the most proud of?  (It's okay, don't be modest!)
Even though they're not the best quality I'd say my pictures.

6. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I actually don't remember! Or maybe I didn't know what I wanted to be because I'm still confused about what I want to be.

7. Favorite Youtube viral video?
I'm not much of a 'baby' person but THIS is super adorable!

8. Everyone is a nerd about something.  What do you geek out about?
Asian TV dramas especially mainland Chinese and Taiwanese ones. I'm fine with Korean, Japanese and the old Hong-Kong ones too. I re-watch all the dramas until I find a new one.

9. What is your hidden talent?
I don't have one or maybe I do but it's so hidden that even I haven't found it yet :(

10. What is your favorite drugstore dupe?
I don't specifically have a favourite. In fact I don't buy a lot of drugstore products to know which is my favourite drugstore dupe.

11. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully I'll officially be an accountant by then with my own rented apartment. Simple :)


Here's my 11 nominees:
Go show them lots of love!


Here's my questions to you all:
  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. What's your favourite quote?
  3. Happiness, money, good looks and love. If you could only choose two what would it be?
  4. Favourite season and why?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?
  6. The first three people you think of/run to whether it be good or bad times?
  7. What's your favourite hot drink?
  8. One food that you wouldn't mind eating every day?
  9. Your future plans?
  10. What's your biggest fear?
  11. One thing you'd change about yourself?

Random facts about myself:
  1. Choi is actually my Chinese name.
  2. I'm a song and drama killer. I put them on repeat until I'm sick of them or find something else.
  3. I'm a crisps monster. I can eat so many it's a bit scary. I've cut down a little now.
  4. I can't stand people's poor grammar. I can understand that people make mistakes once in a while but people really need to figure out the difference between your and you're, their and there.
  5. I prefer to keep a low profile, there's very little people who know about my personal life.
  6. I love visiting other cities.
  7. I wish I learnt piano and ballet when I was a child, such beautiful talent.
  8. I wouldn't mind taking a longer travel route as long as I have my music.
  9. I like to nibble my chocolate. It's too sweet for me if I take a bite.
  10. I'm self conscious and shy.
  11. I'm a daydreamer.

Woo! This took me ages! A few hours in fact but glad I've given this a go. Please remember to check out the tagged blogs!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Congratulations! And thank you for the nomination! :D

    I so agree with you with your random fact #4, it drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!

    I was also nominated for this award along with you so I came to check out your blog and I LOVE it!! :) Say hello to a new follower!! :)

    Have a great day!!

    XOXO Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! I hope I'll have time to do it soon(:

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)