NOTD: Late Easter nails

Monday, April 01, 2013

I have been feeling ever so tired and lazy since my lesson last week and it's the same case with this week as well. Even though my eye's feeling a little droopy right now, I have to get this posted otherwise it'll be too late.



Products I used:

  • Index: Three coats of Color Club's Blushing rose as base
    Essie's Blanc for the dots
  • Middle: Two coats of Blanc as base
    Painted the lines with the help of striping tape using
    Barry M's Papaya (Orange) and Prickly pear (Pastel purple)
    Color Club's Blue-ming (Turquoise) and Blushing rose (Pastel pink)
    Barry M's Pomegranate and Blanc for the flowers
  • Ring: Two coats of Blanc as base
    China Glaze's Blonde bombshell for the glitter
    CC's Blue-ming for the dots
  • Pinkie: Two coats of Blanc as base
    Using striping tape, Barry M's Blueberry, Blue-ming and Prickly pear for the saran wrap effect




 I tried to make the nail on the ring finger have that 'golden egg' look. It turned out alright and the dots in the middle makes me think of a Yoshi egg but it's just not quite there yet :D

I should've kept with all the pastel colours on the middle finger because the orange and red seems a bit too bold for this manicure. It's the part I dislike the most but in the end the whole look grew on me.

What did you wear on your nails for Easter? Did you do anything special for the occasion?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. oh so cute! I love what you did for Easter. The manicure is absolutely, 100% perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Easter nails! I especially love the polka dots and the golden egg :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!Love the cracked shell effect on your ring finger <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute mani! The design is adorable. I love that pink and white polka dot. I can see myself wearing that.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)