Barry M Gelly hi shine gradient with Bundle monster stamping

Monday, June 29, 2015

I could keep doing gradients over and over again without getting sick of them, the same goes for nail stamping. Those are just easy ways for a good manicure.

For this one I decided to use the Barry M Gelly Hi shine polishes because there's a good choice of colours in that collection. Most of my recent nail stamping manicures were done using the Moyou plates but this one was done using my old Bundle monster plates. There's quite a few good designs on these BM plates that I don't mind reusing again and again. 


For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply two coats of the Barry M - Matt white as a base.
  • Using a sponge and Barry M's Mango - Orange. Grapefruit - pink and Blue grape - a royal blue, sponge the colours onto the base until they're blended.
  • With the Bundle monster BM208 plate, stamp the design with the Konad white polish onto each nail.
  • After stamping seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use INM's Out the door top coat.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)