Color Club pink and turquoise stripes

Sunday, July 05, 2015

The colour combination that usually comes to my mind first when rummaging through my drawers of polish is pink and turquoise. I guess now that the weather is totally picking up here in the UK it really gives me another push towards those very spring/summery colours. 



For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply two coats of a basic white. Here I used Models Own's White light.
  • Add a layer of a fast drying top coat and wait until it becomes fully dry. If you don't want to apply a top coat you could just leave it to dry as it is but make sure it definitely is FULLY dry before approaching the next step otherwise you'll experience some polish lifting when removing your nail guides.
  •  Line the nails with either nail vinyls or striping tape, whichever you feel works best for you. One you're ready paint the nails in turn with the following polishes:
    Color Club Blushing rose - Baby pink
    Color Club Blue-ming - Turquoise
  • With Nails Inc's Willow place - gold glitter and a dotting tool apply 5 dots in the bottom right corner of the ring finger nail. With a toothpick pull the dot into the middle to give it a flower petal look.
  • After stamping seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use INM's Out the door top coat.)



Save me the stress from thinking of the next colour combination. What would you like to see next?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)