Misa's So HOT in sunglasses with Nails Inc and Moyou

Saturday, June 27, 2015

 I really wanted to wear a red because as I was flipping through my Instagram it seemed a bit too long since the last time I've uploaded a post on a red.

This post is basically like Christmas nails in June?!

For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply two coats of Misa's So HOT in sunglasses - Bright fiery hot red.
  • With Nails Inc's Willow place - Gold shimmer glitter apply on the ring finger nail.
  • Using the Moyou Festive collection plate no. 22 and the Konad white polish, stamp the design on the nails.
  • After stamping seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use INM's Out the door top coat.)
    The top coat started 'melting' the design so quite a bit of smudging here and there. I guess the trick with this top coat is just working fast.

I only decided to layer some glitter and stamping over the base because this red was extremely bright. I didn't feel like leaving it plain either but after putting everything on top it looks quite festive. This manicure feels a little out of place right now looking quite Christmas-y when it's getting quite summery here in London. But you know when Christmas comes round it'll be a design to consider :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)