Models Own - A foil flower garden

Thursday, June 25, 2015

After purchasing the Models own Chrome collection I did feel quite guilty for not using all if not most of them. Full chrome manicures really aren't my thing and I'd always thought these polishes would've been best for stamping designs. So for this design I made sure to let most of them make an appearance.



For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply any black base. Here I used Misa's I will survive.
  • The flower image is from the Moyou's Mother nature collection plate no.2 with the following MO Chrome nail polishes:
    MO Chrome Olive
    MO Chrome Green
    MO Chrome Rose
    MO Chrome Blue
    MO Chrome Cerise
    MO Chrome Mauve
    MO Chrome Pink
    MO Chrome Indigo
  • After stamping seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use INM's Out the door top coat.)







Doesn't the shiny bottles just look awesome side by side like that?!

My top coat smudged things a little but nevertheless still happy with the end results. Those chromes are looking good standing out on such a dark base. Happy.

What do you think of this manicure?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)