Nails Inc's Swift street and Moyou stamping

Thursday, June 11, 2015

I have a lovely pink to show you today with Nails Inc's Swift Street. I don't think I'll get sick of these shades because they're so girly, fit for every season.

Nails Inc's Swift street is a very light pink, perfect in about 2-3 coats. The polish consistency was great, easy to work with. It looks very pleasant as a full manicure itself but this I wanted to give it some extra edge with some white nail stamping.



For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply two coats Nails Inc's Swift Street.
  • Using the Konad white polish and the Moyou's Festive plate no. 22. The designs on this plate are mainly for Easter but it's quite good for a normal day too.
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use INM's Out the door top coat.)



What do you think of this manicure?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)