Nails Inc's Alexa Pink cashmere and hearts

Sunday, October 04, 2015

I had purchases this Alexa Chung collection set from Nails Inc a while ago whilst they were having their sales and this is the first time trying out their polishes in the new bottles.

If you had owned some polishes from their previous lines you would know or might have seen their old round bottles so the change here is pretty obvious. But I do like this change, in fact I prefer their new packaging because it's just much more snazzy.

This polish is Alexa Pink cashmere. From the bottle it's more like a shimmery pink but only after applying I realised it's one of those textured polished. The subtle textured ones. I must have missed out that part of the description somewhere because that came as a little surprise. Not so much of a texture polished person but with it not looking and feeling as rough as the others then this one I can accept.


This collection carries some large glitter top coats like this one. Alexa Heart and it's pretty much the one best matched to the base in my opinion but you will need to manually place each one. To save time, I placed it only on the ring finger nail in a flower shape and let the rest be.



Still 50/50 with this one and even though the glitter polish is little bit of a hassle for me it's still very pretty in bottle. Meh.

What do you think of this polish? Do you own any textured polishes? What's your opinion on them?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)