China Glaze Come rain or shine swatch

Saturday, August 27, 2016

This is China Glaze's Come rain or shine. A name I find very befitting to the UK weather at the moment. We're having the last of our summer with some nice sunshine but it won't be long before we're greeted with some rainfall.

This polish is from China Glaze's Spring 2016 House of colour collection and is a blue filled with pink shimmers that also looks somewhat purple to me. Still working on my macro shots because those shimmers are a bit shy here, you can clearly see that pink sheen in the bottle though. Let's say it's better if you let it shine under some sunlight.
Can't fault the formula of this one. Easy application, easy cleanup and opaque at two coats.




I can say I'm neutral about this one. I don't hate it but it doesn't excite me too much. It's a different kind of blue to keep in my collection and maybe I'd have more use of it for nail art than a full manicure.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Look forward to more China Glaze polishes because I did take in a few more pretty polishes *Big smile*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)