China Glaze's Midtown Magic

Sunday, August 07, 2016

In this post I'm going to show you one of my many China Glaze polishes that I've had for a good while. China Glaze's Midtown Magic came out in 2011 and until this days the colour and formula is still in good condition. 

This is one of those not so boring dark colours. A very dark almost black base filled with a mix of bronze/orangey and green shimmers. I love these sort of dark colours with a kick to it. Spices everything up.

For my accent nail I wanted to add a stamping image, always the easiest way to add some fun onto your nails. Gold seemed like a good idea so I used the image of playing card suits from the Bundle Monster pates and stamped over the whole nail. I do wonder if that was too much gold though.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)