Models Own - Hypergel blue chevrons

Sunday, April 16, 2017

It's the Easter weekend and whilst my nails weren't originally designed to fit the holiday I think I can pass it off 😅

I've also purchased a new ring light for my photos. Though I think it makes my background look a little darker than before, the colour of my nails seem to pop and look more accurate.


For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • Paint two coats of Models Own's Powder Blue as the base.
  • With Models Own's Bermuda Blue and the chevron image on the Bundle Monster Elleandish BM-XL202 plate, stamp each nail apart from the ring finger nail. 
  • Then with Barry M's Gold foil, stamp the love image from the same plate to the ring finger nail.
  • Seal everything with a top coat. I used OPI's top coat.



How is everyone's Easter and how are you enjoying the long weekend?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)