Models Own Raven Red

Sunday, April 16, 2017

This was when my nails were still quite short. Not quite the best length for almond nails in my opinion but I'm still trying to get used to this whole new shape.



For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • Paint two coats Models Own's Raven Red as base.
  • Using Barry M's Gold foil and the image from the Bundle Monster plate BM-S111 from their Paisley flow collection, stamp the image on the ring finger nail.
  • On the ring finger nail, apply two coats of Models Own's Sunset chillout.
  • Seal everything with a top coat. I used OPI's top coat.



How do you feel about this manicure?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)