China Glaze Elephant walk grey gradient

Sunday, April 23, 2017

I totally ran out of nail art ideas and when I finally came up with something it ended up looking festive. 😅


For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • Paint two coats of China Glaze's Elephant walk.
  • Sponge Models Own's White light on the top half of the nail.
  • With the snowflake image on the Moyou London Suki 07 plate, stamp the image with Konad black stamping polish.
  • Seal everything with a top coat. I used OPI's top coat.



I realised that green tint at the bottom of the bottle. This was one of them shades that I neglected for a while so the formula separated but it still looks fine on the nail.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)