Models Own & China Glaze Turquoise gradient glitter tips

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

We're getting a lot more heat and sun here in the UK and turquoise just seems like a summer must. 



For this manicure:
  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat. I used OPI's Base coat.
  • Apply Models Own's Turquoise gloss to each nail
  • With Barry M's Watermelon and a sponge lightly dab the tip of the nails. It's really up to you how dark you want it to go.
  • With China Glaze's Glitter me this, apply to the tips also.
  • Using the BM S107 White lotus stamping plate from Bundle Monster, stamp the image to the ring finger nail.
  • Seal everything with a top coat. I used OPI's top coat.


This reminds me slightly of the sea and also mermaids? It might be the glittered dark gradient tips that leads me to think of a mermaid's tail or just my imagination going wild. 😆

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)