China Glaze Sunset sail - Henna nails

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

This manicure unexpectedly ended up looking very like Henna nails but I still like this one. 



For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat. I used OPI's Base coat.
  • Paint two coats of China Glaze's Sunset sail.
  • With the Bundle Monster BM-S102 plate from their Shangri la collection, stamp the image with Konad black stamping polish on the top half of all nails.
  • Seal everything with a top coat. I used OPI's top coat.


CG's Sunset sail is still one of my favourite peachy colours I have. It's always nice to use it around Spring time.
 I do wonder if stamping all nails seemed too much. I started off with the ring finger nail but then I got curious on how it'd look on all of them. What do you think of these nails?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)