Models Own Flower striped gradient

Wednesday, May 24, 2017



For this manicure:
  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat. I used OPI's Base coat.
  • Using striping tape line each nail horizontally. 
  • Paint each section with the polish of your choice then peel away the tape after 10 seconds. The polishes used here were from top to bottom:-
    Models Own Paradise pink
    Models Own Long beach peach
    Models Own Coral glaze
    Models Own Cerise shine
    Models Own Red lustre
  • Use a white dotting tool and Models Own White light, dot some flowers and dots randomly.
  • Dot each flower with a gold polish, here I used Barry M's Gold foil
  • Seal everything with a top coat. I used OPI's top coat.



This looked prettier in person than in my photos. I've been trying to play around with my lighting and camera settings since I bought a ring light. I have to admit, this whole photography thing is really hard.

What do you think of this manicure?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)