NOTD: Not-so-good Spring flower water marble

Thursday, April 04, 2013

I did a manicure for St. Patrick's day not so long ago which you can see HERE and as part of the design I water marbled my accent nail. It turned out much better than I'd expected, I'd say it was my best so far so I decided to have another go at it. Wasn't quite the same this time though.




Products I used:
  • Two coats of Essie's Blanc as base
  • Index: Essie's Lilacism, Turquoise & Caicos and Misa's Blushing rose
  • Middle: Misa's Skinny dipping, Double Dutch and Essie's Lilacism
  • Ring: Double Dutch, Turquoise & Caicos and Lilacism
  • Pinkie: Same as the middle finger



At first the overall look seemed like a fail to me because the flower pattern didn't quite show and I was having problems with water drops on my nails. They kind of exploded when I tried to remove/wipe them and  it left some dents in the polish. Check the middle finger.

I kept switching between different colours as well hence the index and ring finger but on the camera and computer screen it doesn't look that bad so I would say this is just a not-so-good attempt, not quite a fail yet.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really love this marble!
    Te colors are great and the pattern is beautiful - don't mind about some dents - it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)