NOTD: World Autism day

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

A lot of posts on my dashboard is saying that today is World Autism day and the idea of it is to wear blue to raise awareness. This is why I love reading other people's posts, you get to learn a lot of things. Since the colour of this manicure fits the theme I decided to shift this post to an earlier date. It's for a good cause so why not. My house has been invaded by my parent's guest and I'm stuck in my room so it's the best time to post this up.





All photos taken indoors.
Products I used:
  • Two coats of China Glaze's Sunset sail as base
  • One coat of China Glaze's Bermuda breakaway on top

The last photo is the 'before' look prior to applying CC's Bermuda breakaway. Thought it looked pretty good with the black against the orange but I knew the tape wouldn't even last an hour if I left it as that. It never does.

Please raise awareness! Did you wear a blue for World Autism day? :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your nails look awesome, loving the blue and peach.

    The tape looks cool, too! I need to have a go at a striping tape mani!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)