China Glaze Spontaneous - Stripes and gradient

Sunday, April 26, 2015

It really just feels like yesterday when I last did gradients but only after looking back at my Instagram did I realise it's been a short while. I think a gradient design needs to make an appearance again.



For this manicure you'll need:

  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I used Ciate mini's Underwear)
  • Apply two coats of a plain white. Here I used Barry M's Matt white.
  • With a sponge, China Glaze's Spontaneous and Essie's Turquoise & Caicos, sponge the colours onto the tips.
  • Using a striper brush, draw vertical lines on the left with some vertical on the bottom half of the nail. I added some lines with Essie's T&C because the turquoise gradient is hardly noticeable as I over sponged.
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use Misa's UV Bounceback)




Thanks for reading.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)