Barry M Gelly Hi shine pink gradient chevrons

Sunday, July 19, 2015

I gave my chevron nail vinyls another try after the first design I did using it wasn't as great as I'd wanted it to be. This time I did some pink gradient chevron using polishes all from Barry M's Gelly Hi shine collection. 
The colours range from a very light pink to a stronger raspberry pink but it seems the lighting has made the light pink camouflage into the white base. Now it just looks like gradient chevron tips.


For this manicure:

  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply two coats of a white base and a fast drying top coat. Wait about half an hour until everything's dry.
  • Place the chevron nail vinyls on every nail with an even space between each.
  • Using the following polishes, apply to a sponge and sponge onto the nails:
    Barry M Gelly HI shine Rose hip, dragon fruit and pomegranate.
  • Remove the nail vinyls and seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use INM's Out the door top coat.)


I think I may need to invest in some new nail vinyls. These current ones I own are okay but the chevrons are not deep enough. I'd definitely want some that are thinner in size too.

What do you think of this manicure?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)