Barry M Blue grape over Models Own Neon striping manicure

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Everytime I look at these nails I can't help but think there's a summer neon rave up in here even though I'm not much of a partygoer myself. 

This manicure is simply just done using Models Own's Bikini which is a bright neon yellow from their Polish for tans collection, some straight nail vinyls and the blue layered on top is Barry M's Blue grape.

The lines are not as crisp as they should've been. Cleaning up the lines would've been an idea except I didn't want to spoil the base that was underneath which I had a strong feeling I would've done.



Having a mind block over what other designs I should do. Any suggestions?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)