Canmake No.57 polish swatch

Sunday, July 05, 2015

The polish featured in this post was one of the souvenirs that a friend bought back from Japan for me. Only now have I to give it a try. 

This Canmake shade is a blue with very fine silver shimmers that dries matte. I couldn't care less about the matte effect because I knew I wanted a top coat over it from the start but its matte look is still quite nice. Do note though, that matte shades are more prone to chipping.
I had analysed the label and whilst it's all in Japanese there is no sign of a possible polish name for it. That is unless there is just that it's in another language and I can't read it so I'm assuming these Canmake polishes just go by number.

The brand Canmake is actually like a stranger to me, apart from when I'm browsing the Sasa website which is site full of Asian health and beauty products I hardly come across it. First impressions? So far so good. The brush it comes with is standard and the polish formula is nothing out of the ordinary but it does apply evenly and smoothly. The results below took about two coats with the cleanup process being more than easy.



What do you think of this polish? Have you tried Canmake products before? What's your opinion?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)