China Glaze striping fish braid

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Anyone remember when fish braid nails took instagram by storm at one point? I do. After trying it once or twice I never gave it another chance because I had a hard time picking which colours I should use for the fish braids. 

The colours chosen for this design all come from China Glaze and I do find they match quite well with each other. But this design makes me think of Autumn. Am I a bit too early?





At first having the design on my ring finger nail alone was the main idea but things feel a little empty and 'uneven' whenever I do that so I did the design on the middle finger nail also.




Do you prefer the design on one nail or two nails? What do you think of this one?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)