Color Club Nail-Robi & Something new

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Second post in one day to make up for my lack of posting. I'm being a bit too hard working today. Ha!

The polishes used for this post all come from Color Club that I purchased a while while back. The base is CC's Nail-Robi which is a deep purple blue. Very pigmented and better yet it's a one coater. It has a normal consistency making application that easy.




I do love this base but it sometimes feel like a crime to leave bases like that empty. So I picked up CC's Something new which I haven't had the chance to try yet. I was looking forward to how this light glitter on dark base would look. These glitter actually look better in the bottle though. Just look at it, it's like snow in a bottle but overall everything together looks okay.



What do you think of these two polishes? Do you know of any other glitter polishes like so?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)