China Glaze multicoloured gradient & Bundle Monster stamping

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Long time no gradient! Or that's how it feels. I wanted this one to be colourful, bright and bold but not every design would look like what you imagined.



For this manicure:
  • Apply one coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's protein base coat.)
  • Apply two coats of a basic white. Here I used Nails Inc's Floral street.
  • Using the following colours apply to a sponge and sponge onto each nail.
    China Glaze Spontaneous - Purple
    China Glaze Wicked Style - Fuchsia pink
    China Glaze Secret peri-winkle - Periwinkle blue
    Misa Good to be green - Light grass green
  • With black polish and the flower image on Bundle Monster's BM 221 plate stamp the image onto each nail.
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I used INM's Out the door top coat.)



I might have over sponged everything here so it's not looking as 'bold' as I wanted it to but the end look is still satisfactory.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)