China Glaze Ring in the red

Saturday, August 15, 2015

This post will be dedicated to a bright red glitter from China Glaze. I remember this being my go to red glitter polish back then but as I started getting myself more and more reds this polish was slowly forgotten. It's nice to bring it back out from time to time.

Here is China Glaze's Ring in the red. I did nothing other than using this polish as a full manicure with two coats and a top coat to seal everything up. I couldn't think of what to do to give it some edge whilst not stealing the spotlight from it so I kept it plain.





What do you think of this red? What's your favourite red glitter polish?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)