Models Own pink polka dot mani

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Anyone remember the last polka dot manicure I did? I wanted to create another tri-coloured dotticure like it so with all Models Own polish this was created.



For this manicure you'll need:
  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • Apply two coats of a plain white. Here I used Models Own's White light.
  • With the following polishes randomly dot them around the nail:-
    Lilac sheen - Lilac
    Cerise shine - Fuchsia pink
    Strawberry tart - Baby pink
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use INM's Out the door.)



What three colours should I pick for my next tri-colour dotticure?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)