China Glaze's Sunset sail and Moyou nail stamping

Friday, October 23, 2015

I own very few polishes that belong to the orange family and out of those few China Glaze's Sunset sail is one I do use most often. It's actually more of a peach with some subtle silver shimmer and I mean very subtle that we'll need those macro lens to picture them. 

For this manicure I wanted it layered with some stamping images preferably with some shimmer or holographics but I gave up looking for one after not being to find one that I felt matched with this base. 



For this manicure you'll need:
  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • Apply two coats of a China Glaze's Sunset sail.
  • WIth the Konad white polish and Moyou's Kaleidoscope plate no.01, stamp the image on each nail.
  • Seal with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use INM's Out the door.)
Each nail doesn't particularly need to be stamp the same. I purposely stamped the nails with the design rotated in different directions so they all look different.



What do you think of this design and polish?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)