Orly Smolder

Friday, October 23, 2015

Whenever fall comes around this is practically the colour my mind comes across most of the time. Something about these colours that just keep pulling me in again and again. This is Orly's Smolder. I'm blogging about this shade for the second time but with the help of the lightbox the colours appears more vivid here.

Orly's Smolder is a deep wine shimmer and the consistency of this polish couldn't be any better. Each layer applies thin and two coats is enough to let this polish show its full beauty. It's also nice when the shade makes my skin tone look a little brighter and even.

Right, less reading and more viewing. Enjoy!





What do you think of this polish? What other shades would you recommend from Orly?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)