Models Own's Lilac Sheen and accent nail stamping

Friday, December 18, 2015

These Models Own pastels really do have a good place in my collection. It feels nice to wear them once in awhile and It's hard to neglect them when the polishes I own from the Hyper gel collection are such good solid colours. Good on its on and good as a design base.

The base of this mani is Models Own's Hyper gel Lilac sheen. Some of you may not know but I do tweak my photo lighting to prettify things a little. My camera really likes to dull things down against this shade so I'd say this polish is looking a shade lighter after the editing.
Hopefully my new camera doesn't give me this problem anymore and I'm looking to show you more macro shots.



For this manicure you'll need:
  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • Two coats of Models Own's Lilac Sheen - Pastel purple
  • With and black and gold polish, stamp the image from the Moyou Festive collection No 22 plate on the ring finger nail.
  • Seal the nail with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use INM's Out the door.)

Hmm, I tried to do the whole two tone stamping technique but with the design lines being kind of thin and all it didn't quite work out. The two shades did mix a little but I didn't think it was much of a big deal overall I'm still quite happy with how it turned out.

What do you think of this manicure? What other colour combinations should I try for the two tone stamping techniques?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)