OPI's Ski teal we drop and an accent nail that looks somewhat festive

Friday, December 18, 2015

Felt a little nostalgic this day so I went for one of my older polishes from the very little selection of OPIs in my collection. 

Here is OPI's Ski Teal we drop, a dark teal blue. Anyone remember this polish? This is one of the polish more frequently used than my other OPI's because it has great formula, besides darker shades like these are always easier to add a design to in my opinion.
For this manicure I wanted to add something simple but also trying to save time for some extra sleep hence why only my ring finger nail had been the only one decorated :D


For this manicure you'll need:
  • One coat of your preferred base coat (I used Essie's Protein base coat)
  • Two coats of OPI's Ski Teal we drop.
  • Using Barry M's Gold foil and the maple leaf design on the Bundle Monster BM04 plate, stamp the design randomly on the whole nail.
  • With a dotting tool and the gold foil polish gently dot the empty spaces.
  • Seal the nail with one coat of your preferred top coat. (I use INM's Out the door.)
Simple right? The design unintentionally and thankfully looks a little festive to me. Given that I'm usually very bad at creating seasonal/themed designs I'm glad this can be pulled off as some sort of Christmas nails.

Well, thanks for reading! Hope everyone's having a good time with Christmas around the corner. 7 days! Where did time even go?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)