A combined Barry M haul

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Apart from the Nails Inc haul from my previous post, here's another one I did with Barry M at my work place. I purchased some of them on separate occasions but I wanted to combine them all into one post. Sometimes I shop for polish like I really have enough fingers and time to wear all of them at once.



All of these were between £2.99-3.99 bought on a 3 for 2 deal. It's the time where I usually shop for polishes because that and the discount I have makes a good price. I picked up these last year between November and December and these were pretty new at the time but you might have seen some reviews about them already.

Matte collection

Matte collection

The two sets I really wanted to get was the matte and glitter textured effect polishes. I've had one or two polishes received in a collection where I didn't realise they were matte until swatching them but for a whole collection it's a first. They're not outstanding colours but they're good basic ones.

Glitter textured nail effects

Whenever I used to read about textured effects I used to think they looked too 'textured' for me, whilst looking on the polish rack these stood out to me so much so of course they made their way nicely into my basket.

Glitter textured nail effects

Limited edition nail paints 2013

They had these two limited edition nail paints that I had to get especially the gold bar glitter polish on the left. I planned to use that for New years when I first brought it home but when it came nearer the time I totally forgot about this one. These two were exclusive to Superdrugs only. Boots also had another two limited ones which were different but I believe they're no longer on offer.

Limited edition nail paints 2013

Limited edition nail paints 2013


These were all the remaining ones I picked up to either make up for the 3 for 2 deal, as back ups or colours that I felt were essential to my collection like the nude. The crystal glaze polish wasn't needed but it looked good to have. It's a flaky top coat. FLAKY!



Have you ever tried Barry M? What's the polish you're looking forward to see me post about?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)