Hearts and crosses for my readers and followers xoxo

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'm looking back at these post photos and I miss having polished nails already. They've only been bare for like a day or so but they just feel weird and on top of that stained nails are just not a good sight. *Hangs head in shame*


For today I have Nails Inc's Baker street which is vibrant cobalt blue. I gave it a bit of sparkle with Nails Inc's Electric lane, it's basically a bottle full of holo goodness which I feel would be good for some galaxy nails. 
As good as it already was I wanted to play around with some nail art brushes and see how steady my hand is when drawing simple things like hearts. Sometimes they end up bent with one side a little bigger than the other it seems like a good job was done here.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)