Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Here's a throwback polish for you all. I still remember when everyone was raving about this on some blogs especially this old blogging platform I used to be on. 

This, will stay as an all time favourite. It's also the only Revlon in my collection and being one that I purchased for full price, only because of a free voucher I had. If you live in the UK you'll know that Revlon's not exactly cheap and only falls like a few pounds shorter than say Essies.

This is Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia if you already didn't know and it will never look boring to me with one coat just layered over two coats of plain black. In fact it only lets the purple glitters stand out better.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment, I read every single one of them. But please do not leave your blog links, they might not be published :)